About

Extras and history

Tagboard

Links

Everyday story
4:50 AM
hola. - Monday, February 8, 2010
hi friends, today was awesome. not that i did something good or something good happened to me but i just felt that today was awesome. i was happily chatting to my friends in class before the teacher comes in during first period. and who else walk past my class but ____ ____. !!
haha! i can see of course because my school the windows are low and can see through. omg. after that i felt super happy. haha. watever. okok enough talk. haha. i had nothing better to do so i finally joined twitter. haha. one tweet only. *sighs*
yaya so i hope to see ____ ____ again tomorow and the following days. omg! and on friday! my birthday! 12 feb. awesome right. its soo near. if only ____ ____ know my birthday. what are the chances right. haah. anw, have band practice tomorow. yay! haha.
i can finally sit with my section again. oh. and i hope the saxophones that were sent for repair are going to come back soon^^
aites then, bye! \m/